Friday, August 11, 2006

Overwhelming Momentum

I apologize for not updating my travel log in the past week and a half. Time has been sparce. We've moved from Bangkok into Chiang Mai in Northern Thailand. After elephants, temples, and a much anticipated Thai massage, we traveled up to the Northern border of Thailand, and crossed the Mekong river into Laos. After a two day boat trip along the river, we arrived in Luang Prabang, where time seemed to slow temporarily, and allowed for a wonderous, and quite memorable five days.

We now find ourselves in Halong Bay, Vietnam, where we've traveled through ocean littered with limestone islands reaching to the sky like fingers grasping for the heavens.

Vietnam, like China, apparently censures internet content, so I can't view my blog, or respond to any of the comments. But, worry not. Once we arrive back in Thailand I'll elaborate and embellish on all of the locales mentioned above, and tell of a new phrase coined in my honor during our visit to Laos.

Thanks for your patience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home